January 31, 2013 Leave a comment
Every month, CCA features the work and contributions to the population health industry of some of its members. This brief highlights are shared through the CCA Connect: Voice of Population Health monthly newsletter.
Understand. Engage. Impact.
Viridian Health Management’s (Viridian) corporate office is based in Phoenix, Arizona, and the company has a national health coaching network in over 31 states. It serves clients in the worksite health, healthcare and public health sectors through its pioneering HealthImpact™ System, a comprehensive health coaching system; an integrative approach to wellness and Maestro™ care management technology solution.
Viridian’s programs combine evidence-based best practices with a “learning from doing” approach that results in health and financial outcomes for its clients. Its employees embody a spirit for service, passion for promoting well-being and a collaborative attitude. Central to Viridian’s work is the ability to scale programs to impact the health of entire communities in places where people spend their time and receive healthcare services – worksites, schools, community centers, places of worship, retail pharmacies in the community and healthcare provider offices.
2013 will be an exciting year for Viridian with several innovative project and partnerships underway:
- Continued work on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) National Healthy Worksite Program. In 2011, as a result of Viridian’s unique industry model, it was selected by the CDC and awarded $8 million dollars to implement the CDC National Healthy Worksite Program to develop and define a national model for worksite health programs.
- Launch of the Viridian My Weigh 2 Prevent Diabetes™ program as part of Viridian’s work as a recognized CDC Diabetes Prevention Program partner.
- Fulfillment of its commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative to develop and implement interactive web-based tools for small employers to build worksite health plans and create learning communities to support program implementation and sustainability.
- Launch of the Viridian Institute for Applied Health Improvement, which leverages Viridian’s health coaching expertise and provides a model for supporting prevention and disease management through training health coaches to reach people at the community level.
- Delivering services to Viridian worksite health clients nationwide that provide best-in-class programming with industry exceeding participation rates of 85 percent.
- Partnerships in value-based healthcare delivery environments that require new models for success such as integration of health coaching, health behavior change programs and care management technology.
To learn more about Viridian, visit its website at www.viridianhealth.com.
Inovalon, Inc. is a leading technology-enabled healthcare solutions provider focused on the importance of healthcare data and its ability to drive dramatic, objective improvement in clinical and quality outcomes, care management and financial performance throughout the healthcare community. Proprietary healthcare datasets, aggregation and analysis capabilities, combined with a national infrastructure of leading-edge technology, clinical prowess and deep human resources, empower Inovalon’s advanced generation of healthcare assessment and improvement through highly informed solutions. Driven by data, Inovalon uniquely identifies gaps in care, quality, data integrity, and financial performance – while also bringing to bear the resources to resolve them. This differentiating combination provides a powerful capability suite, touching more than 540,000 physicians, 220,000 clinical facilities, and more than 120 million Americans, driving high‐value impact, improving the quality and economics for health plans, hospitals, physicians, patients, and researchers. Please visit www.inovalon.com for more information.