January 29, 2014 Leave a comment
As follow-up to the December 17th CCA and National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) Medicare Advantage Roundtable, please join us for a meeting on February 5th from 9am – 10am EST to discuss next steps in response to the forecasted 6.5% cut to 2015 Medicare Advantage rates and other political updates! Special thanks to our co-host Healthcare Leadership Council.
Date: Wednesday, February 5th, 2014
Time: 9:00 – 10:00 am EST
Location: Healthcare Leadership Council 750 9th St NW Suite 500 Washington, D.C. 20001
Call in number: 877.394.9920 Conference code: 7488204719
Given the diverse multi-stakeholder nature of our group, we are uniquely positioned to communicate the value of Medicare Advantage in advocacy efforts with policymakers in CMS and on Capitol Hill. It will be important to discuss the following next steps:
- Individual and group efforts around Medicare Advantage
- Draft sign-on letter and timing (attached) – If you are not able to attend, and are ready to sign or have questions, please let us know.
- Generating individual organizational letters – See the material from our last meeting and sample letters. WELCOME TO SEND NOW AND BRING TO MEETING!
- Potential Capitol Hill visits
- Strategy to reach out to additional stakeholders
- Coalition Info Sheet (attached)
- Other stakeholder groups who should be involved
Due to the number of inquiries we received at our last meeting for a call-in number, please use the following if you cannot join us in person:
Dial-in number(s): 877.394.9920 Conference code: 7488204719